Friday, July 3, 2009

my name is in the malaysia book of record..............

erm maybe it was too late for me to write a post about this since it had been done in a few weeks ago...but last few weeks were among the most busy week with tons of assignment and quizzes that consumed my precious time here....huhu

back to the main story here,on last 21 until 24 of june intec had organised an event to break the malaysia record that is 52 HOURS NON STOP MULTILINGUAL PUBLIC SPEAKING...
52 hours symbolizes 52 years of our country's independence...
at first i've never thought that i will participate in this record breaking because i am not good in delivering speeches in front of others. i will start to get nervous and my hand will get cold...
i really want to improve myself actually in this speaking problem but i've never done it...

but at last i just embraced myself to tell lan that i want to participate in this big event with hope that i can be brave when delivering the speech...
after a lot of complications,on sunday night i was told that my turn to deliver my speech is on tuesday morning at o148...very early in the morning...pity me...but my supportive housemate told me that they will accompany me that morning....
so during the weekend i was busy finding arabic articles for my speech...and i did found one that is about imam syafi'e...
the night before my turn to deliver the speech,i was busy memorizing my speech and i could not sleep as i was too nervous...
but then someone from the organizer called me and asked me to go to dewan cemara to get ready for my turn.
so off we went (my housemate and me) to the dewan...
there i saw aimat who had his turn to deliver the speech on that morning also and a few more of my classmate...
i waited for my turn sleepily as it was my sleep time,usually...huhu
then my turn came and i started to shivering...hadoooiiii....
i delivered my speech with mumbling and nervousness...

frankly, i was so frustrated that time after i finished delivering my speech because i really want to improve myself upon this public speaking problem.and that's the main reason i participated in this event,but i didnt think i have improved...
so sad that morning...

but anyway i really want to thank lan and aimat for being there to give moral support (i guess so...huhu)...
thanks also to my housemate : fathiyah and anis and hani also and to my friends capieq and asmn for being there...(farahin too, i know you supported me from your house...huhu)
at least i knew that there will always someone behind me...

p/s: so sorry lan for not coming when you were delivering your speech...i felt so guilty for not coming as you did come for me...sorry ya...

7 comments:

  1. huuhhu...
    u r welcome my dear friend....
    I know that u can do it...

    actually, farahin give support for you by bringing durian in the next day...
    hahahaha..
    Sorry, pakcik.....
    don't get angry.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx fathiyah...
    pliz do continue to support me...
    i need it...
    huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrat tqah!!
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. phine r..x acknowledge kte en?kte sket pnye enthusiastic wat cheers kat dlm bilik aw?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ow ye ker valeria...
    sowe yek...
    mne la i tau u ngah wat cheers lam blik...
    i ngah nebes2 kat sne...huhu...
    pape pown,
    THANX TO FATHIN 4 SUPPORTING ME KAY...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha sory baru skrg nak cmmnt...
    no need to apologize 4 dat,
    my turn was 5 o'clock in da morning...
    org2 yg nak bersahur je dtg tgk hahaha
    neway thx

    ReplyDelete