Saturday, June 20, 2009

celebrating the day of becoming old....

yeah...i have been waiting for this day (19 june) for the whole week....huhu...
the night before,all my old friends wished me....they sent me funny mms to wish my birthday....huhu...sharp on 12 o'clock in the midnight.first sms came into my inbox...a few minutes later another one,and then there was another...i was so touched as all my friends did remember this who-knows-her girl....(of course i was feeling very happy to have so many birthday wishes sms in my inbox,huhu...) that night i slept with a smile lighten up my face...huhu

the next morning,my mom wished me for the best in my life...(thanks mak...really love you...)

at class,i came early and mizah who is very kind-hearted,bought me breakfast as a birthday gift...(thanks mizah...will repay you soon on your's kay...)

then before all of us when for lunch in the afternoon,all my classmates sang me birthday song...i was so blushed...(thank you to all of you ya for wishing me...huhu...so touching...)

then that evening,my father called me and asked me to come down as he was here at cemara...so i rushed down as fast as i could(did i do that???huhu)
as i sat in the car,my father wished me happy birthday...and gave me a new ori sony charger as my old one couldnt be used...huhu...
and then jeng jeng jeng...
he handed over to me a secret recipe cake(blueberry cheesecake is my most favourite-only god knows how i love it...huhu) and with a box of chocolate....(duuhh my A+++++ favourite food)...
i couldnt do anything but accepting with the smile to both of my ears...huhu

p/s: to be continued...

2 comments:

  1. hehe.. happy belated birthday tiqah!!
    hehe.. wuu..
    nak blueberry cheesecake tuu!
    yum²!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tiqah!
    sorry wish bit late:(
    sorry2..
    happy birthday my dear friend!!
    hope u will success in whatever u do...
    muahhxx

    ReplyDelete